Monday, September 24, 2007

It's A Cat's Life

The kittens have had their first visit to the vet. I cunningly arranged this at a time when Kara was free and I was not so that they will continue to associate me with stroking, feeding and cat treats whilst they associate her with being crammed into a box and receiving painful injections. Muahahaha!

Kami received a clean bill of health and can resume chasing butterflies, draping herself over the arms of the sofa and all the other cute things that that kittens do. Waffles however has fleas, worms and rabies (ok I made up the rabies, but you get the idea. She's a poorly cat).


This does neatly explain her almost constant sleeping and general indifference to... well anything really, and I look forward to nursing her back to health, but why do I get the cat that's broken? It's the same with all new technology I buy. I guess cats are even worse because they have so many moving parts.

1 comment:

MattJ said...

I see you've broken through the all important 3 post barrier that all real bloggers strive for.

Waffles is playing a far cleverer game than the other one - by feigning illness and encouraging you to spend time 'nursing her' she has more opportunity to control your hapless clay like mind even more readily! :p